Chippendale Central Park
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 1 Parking
Rejuvenating, fresh, and bright, an apartment and retail complex that captures the essence of smart and contemporary inner-urban living.
Central Park is Sydney's popular destination for a mixed-use urban village built on the collaboration of global architects and artists in the suburb of Chippendale. The entire urban park was built on the former flagship brewery complex by Frasers Property and Sekisui House of which embodies the vision of world-renowned architects and artists such as Tzannes Associates, Jean Nouvel, and French botanist Patrick Blanc. Having completed its construction phases in early 2014, this unmatched landscape of gardens and modern lifestyle destination has become both an architectural and sustainable icon in the heart of Sydney.
This split-level penthouse offers a great location for convenience as it offers easy access to the CBD, within close proximity with three major universities, Broadway Shopping Centre, Central Park Mall, and the majority of public transport within a few minutes of walking. Situated in Sydney's most popular location, it offers a stunning and wide-angled panoramic of the city's famous icons.
Key Indoor Features:
- Two large bedrooms with built-in wardrobe, pure wool carpet, and two bathrooms with separate internal laundry with washer and dryer
- Vast study space area connected to rooftop terrace
- Stunningly designed living areas and extremely spacious open plan lounge and dining area with floor to ceiling windows
- Kitchen with deluxe stone benchtop and high-end appliances
Key Outdoor Features:
- 2 secure and underground parking spaces with remotely accessed gate
- 1 storage cage
- Large outdoor balcony with amazing city views
Key additional features:
- Exclusive access to Central Park pool and gym
- Convenient access to cinema and shopping center
- Large garden-like park situated in the middle of Central Park perfect to ensure relaxation and calmness of the mind
Outgoings per quarter(approx.):
- Council rates: $300.00 per quarter
- Strata rates: $4,100.00 per quarter
- Water rates: $210.00 per quarter